Can I afford it?
That’s where we can help.
Cook Street’s experienced admissions team will assist you every step of the way to secure financing that works for you. We’ve helped find thousands of dollars in private financing and scholarships for Cook Street students.
From scholarship information to assistance with traditional and non-traditional loans, full G.I. Bill coverage on tuition, and help with special circumstances, we’re here to make your dream of cooking in our state-of-the-art kitchen affordable and attainable.
Your all-inclusive tuition of $12,900 features our one-of-a-kind, advanced culinary arts program including pastry and wine training, American Culinary Federation membership, ServSafe ® Certification, field trips, all text books, knife kit, uniform. and required class materials.
Financial Aid Options
Cook Street’s financial aid options include, but are not limited to:
- Traditional personal loans
- Click Here for more information on the, Post 9/11 G.I. Bill
- Personal financing, including out-of-pocket, credit cards, or home equity loans
- For a list of Industry Scholarships please, Click Here
- GetFinancing® I To apply for Cook Street School of Culinary Arts’ instant program financing, Click Here
- For FAQ’s regarding GetFinancing please Click Here
- Sallie Mae’s – Career Training Smart Option Student Loan® Click Here for more information
- Denver Community Credit Union I Click Here to apply for a personal loan
Click Here to learn more about financing for veterans
The Culinary Arts Program
March 28th – July 15th, 2016
June 20th – October 7th, 2016
September 12th – December 30th, 2016